Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 13:44:33 EST 2008

I listened to the guys next to you last night Don.
They were causing me problems on AM copy, even though you were strong, but
they were clear copy on ssb.
They were complaining about artifacts (sibilance) from guys like you, they
gave a list of calls, yours included, who run crappy radios or are running
them wrong.
They have no clue about the highs, and I noticed that your signal was on the
narrow side, with nothing above the filter you have in line getting through
at all.

Some guys are quite wide, but not you.
I wanted to jump in and point out you might be running a bc610 which might
have helped win world war 2, while they were using some sort of commy/tojo
box!

Why, they likely have RUSSIAN tubes in their amps!

Brett
N2DTS