[AMRadio] License Classes, Dumbing Down, etc.

Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 15:56:56 EST 2008

Bob,

I'm already subscribed to that for 2 years.  My memory has changed at 70.  I
studied that for months and aced each section, going to another and then
forgetting the first.  Drove me crazy but I have always had a bright mind.
Let me try again and thanks for the push.

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
www.instantgourmetspices.com

www.w9dvm.com