[AMRadio] AM Activity on 7190 KC

Thomas F. Giella kn4lf1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 26 08:44:33 EST 2008

I heard some AM activity on 7190 kc yesterday evening. The stations were
from the Midwest. I was not able to join in as my grandchildren are visiting
and produce lot's of QRM!

Between the SW Traffic Net on 7290 kc for many hours and foreign broadcast
on 7295 kc fading in as early as 1700 UTC here in Florida the traditional 40
meter AM window is a tough go.

Just an FYI for those in and near Florida we have an AM group get together
on 3875 kc +/- QRM on Sunday morning beginning at 1330 UTC.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
kn4lf1 at arrl.net