[AMRadio] Collins 20V-2

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 19:08:10 EST 2008

Al

What is the diameter of the insulator you need? I have one that looks just like the good one for the back modulator tube. It's in the Bauer 707 I'm rebuilding, and I will not need it in the final "product". It was a feed through to the built in dummy load. The one I have is 1.125 dia. at the base with a slight draft angle to the top, and about .75 deep (panel to end of ceramic) looks to be 10-32 threaded rod.

Bill AD5OL