[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Fri Nov 28 12:50:52 EST 2008

Hey Fellow AM Enthusiasts,

I hate to be a wet blanket here but there is a group of regulars, some
of us which go hither and yon in our work, and we entertaining ourselves
on 7195 LSB.  For those of us on the road is breaks the monotony and
keeps us from falling asleep.  The guys are going strong right now as
I'm writing this.  It may not be of much concern for those up in the NW
US but I'm offering this information in the interest of being a good
neighbor fellow ham so please don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Best Regards,
Stevan A. White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics
928 South Crockett Street
Amarillo, Texas 79102
Phone 806-681-7228
w5saw at pathwayz.com

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our
blessings."
(Eric Hoffer, American Author)