[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 12:59:34 EST 2008

Stevan,

We in the Mid-Atlantic may or may not even hear you.

If we happen to fire up a KW AM rig, we sincerely apologize.

However, also remember that it is the AM window, and sometimes we
regularly light up early in the day.

We DO try to be friendly.  Y'all "may" have to tune the notch filter a tad.

Home of two BC-610's!

Bob - N0DGN

Stevan A. White wrote:
> Hey Fellow AM Enthusiasts,
>
> I hate to be a wet blanket here but there is a group of regulars, some
> of us which go hither and yon in our work, and we entertaining
> ourselves on 7195 LSB.  For those of us on the road is breaks the
> monotony and keeps us from falling asleep.  The guys are going strong
> right now as I'm writing this.  It may not be of much concern for
> those up in the NW US but I'm offering this information in the
> interest of being a good neighbor fellow ham so please don't shoot me,
> I'm just the messenger.
>
> Best Regards,
> Stevan A. White, W5SAW
> SW Commercial Electronics
> 928 South Crockett Street
> Amarillo, Texas 79102
> Phone 806-681-7228
> w5saw at pathwayz.com
>
> "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count
> our blessings."
> (Eric Hoffer, American Author)
>

> Bob Macklin wrote:
>> Try 7195 as an alternative.
>>
>> It seems these frequencies will probably be regional.
>>
>> Bob Macklin
>> K5MYJ
>> Kent (Seattle), Wa,
>> "Real Radios Glow in the Dark"