[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Nov 28 13:07:12 EST 2008

BANG STEVE  LOL  W1PE

From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf
Of Stevan A. White
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 11:51 AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: [AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Hey Fellow AM Enthusiasts,

I hate to be a wet blanket here but there is a
group of regulars, some of us which go hither and
yon in our work, and we entertaining ourselves on
7195 LSB.  For those of us on the road is breaks
the monotony and keeps us from falling asleep.
The guys are going strong right now as I'm writing
this.  It may not be of much concern for those up
in the NW US but I'm offering this information in
the interest of being a good neighbor fellow ham
so please don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Best Regards,
Stevan A. White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics
928 South Crockett Street
Amarillo, Texas 79102
Phone 806-681-7228
w5saw at pathwayz.com

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which
enables us to count our blessings."
(Eric Hoffer, American Author)

Bob Macklin wrote:

Try 7195 as an alternative.

It seems these frequencies will probably be
regional.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,