[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Fri Nov 28 13:27:47 EST 2008

Gee Bob (W1PE) that hurts, especially since I asked politely.  Some
friend you are!  (hi, hi!)

Being a broadcast engineer, I understand some of the details about
propagation, band openings and one or two other important things about
radio.  I didn't mean to start a pissing contest, I was simply putting a
tidbit of information on the table, so to speak, so no one would be
surprised or upset about the SSB activity on 7195.

Some of you guys have snorted too much solder smoke...or maybe not enough!

W5SAW