[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 14:27:04 EST 2008

Stevan,

You have to take "us" with tongue planted firmly in cheek!

I'm an old retired Sr. NCO.  I am NOT politically correct.

I personally would NOT be upset OR surprised to find SSB on that portion
of the band.

W1PE Bob, from what I can tell has the SAME style of humor that *I*
have.  Excuse our warped and sick sense of humor.

I've snorted enough solder smoke, and am snorting MORE during
restoration of a '51 contract Collins R-390A.  Not to mention keeping
the BC-610s working!

Bob - N0DGN - Manassas, VA

Bob - NØDGN