[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Fri Nov 28 18:13:04 EST 2008

There was always a group on around 7290 early weekends, but they generally
signed about 9 am, so I always just waited, since I knew they would get off.

The best conditions used to be about 10am to 12 noon, or whenever the
broadcast started up.
That always fit my weekends nicely, I usually had something else to do in
the afternoon.
There never seemed to be much ssb around after the early morning nets were
done.

I never operated 40 at night, there are often large holes in the band with
nothing on.
Not sure what skip would be like, really long or none at all, or what...

Brett
N2DTS