[AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Nov 28 18:50:25 EST 2008

Check me if I am wrong, but I believe the Pro 3 will auto notch up to 3 heterodynes.  I have a Pro and it will do that.  The best way to deal with interference is just ignore it or turn up the power (not audio) until your sibilance gives them problems.

Then nice thing about most SSB signals is they don't stay around for a long time.

Jim/W5JO