[AMRadio] early am AM

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 16:00:34 EST 2008

Hi Ron,
I too was lurking and listening.  A little noisy than usual for this time of
year.  Great signals from W4QCU, W8JBT, K0RMK, etc.  Very nice ops and then
heard them stand-bye for the military net.  It was a hoot to listen to
BC-375s and talks about antennas before that while surfing the net about AM
Phone and Class E.  I couldn't sleep, but all of this was very relaxing!!

73 de jay/w5jay..