[AMRadio] early am AM

Daniel Wright dwright12 at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 16:27:43 EST 2008

I'll have to "third" this!

I was up at 3AM CST, listening. I ought to fire up the Apache/HQ-140X
(all I have for 75 right now) but it is much more fun to listen. Here in
Nebraska the band wasn't too noisy, but it was looooooooooooong! W3PWW
(old military net) usually comes in around an S5, but today he was
THIRTY OVER NINE!!!! I also heard the gentleman in Arizona with the
signal of a local. Pennsylvania and Arizona......and everyone in
between....all over S9 at the same time. Good stuff, Maynard.

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..