[AMRadio] early am AM

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Sun Nov 30 05:37:40 EST 2008

hey everyone. I actually got on the air this morning around 2:30 am central.
Worked Brave Dave, W4QCU up in Oak Ridge. I found him on 3885 and we moved
down to 3870 and had a real good qso. I was using the ranger driving a pair
of 813's for about 200 watts and my full wave vertical loop and Dave was
quieting the noise very well.
Currently using a ten tec paragon for rx'ing

I had not worked Dave since November 23, 2006.

Got my AM bug back. Now, when I get the NC183D next week I'll have a real am
station again.

hope to work you all soon

73

Ronnie - W5SUM