[AMRadio] Power Resistors

John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 11:37:22 EDT 2008

Jim,

I take it you are looking for the white ceramic rectangular ones?  If so I just picked up several thousand new resistors from a service shop that was closing down.  For the most part they are all "flameproof type" in "RCA " blister packs.  I have 0.1ohm through 47Meg in 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2W, all sorted out now and could look at the power resistors tonight if you havent found any yet (I have up to 25 Watt in these types and some of the power resistors are bulk packed).  How's $2.00 each + shipping sound?  Priority mail should be about $5.00 to you or if there are more values you want, the flat rate box is available for $9.00

John Flood
KB1FQG
978-979-2807