[AMRadio] Diode demodulator appnote

Jim Tonne tonne at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 20:56:04 EDT 2008

John et al:

That appnote has been downloaded at the rate of about
5 to 10 per day for the last several months and you are
the first one to point out The Error!  Congrats!

The correct schematic is now on the site.  I have taken
the liberty of removing the Spice files from the site.
Should anyone need them then they can contact me,
perferably offline of course.

>  It would be interesting to see the comparisons to
> other systems such as the infinite impedance detector .  .  .

Agreed.  Send me a schematic of such and I will see if I
can run it through the analysis routines.

- Jim Tonne   WB6BLD   TonneSoftware.com