[AMRadio] RE: "down below"

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 05:36:58 EDT 2008

Good reminder, Don,

It is good operating practice to establish activity in vacant areas in the low 3700. Longer term, it's time to be wary of how squatter's rights will be treated now that Riley Hollingsworth has departed as FCC enforcement counsel.

The more we show a regular presence, the less likely we will provoke others who unreasonably question unusual activity.

I wish there were more sentiment to move "down low" on 40 meters as well, especially with yet another Gulf Coast hurricane threat creating a circumstance in the 7285-7290Kc area.

--Paul/VJB