[AMRadio] Time for some AM activity "down below".

tom scott n5wdz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 11:56:08 EDT 2008

i have moved back home to south texas near san antonio but am still interested in getting am going here
however changed to a kenwood ts-2000x so not good on am at 25 watts...now i miss the kenwood ts-140s!
oh yes my g5rv is back up, and my 40m folded dipole for nvis sowish me luck!

tom in texas
ad5fd
www.geocities.com/ad5fd7