[AMRadio] RE: "down below"

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:13:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 5:36 AM, VJB <wa3vjb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I wish there were more sentiment to move "down low" on 40 meters as well, especially with yet another Gulf Coast hurricane threat creating a circumstance in the 7285-7290Kc area.

Paul, there's been some activity down around 150 on 40m. Worked Ralph
W3GL and another gent there a few weeks back, FB signals. The problem
is getting more folks to remember how to twist the VFO knob or to find
a clear spot and call CQ. If the few 'spark plug' stations aren't on
the air, everyone else seems to just listen and wait.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ