[AMRadio] 75 Meters Tonight

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 13:54:47 EDT 2008

I'll agree with Todd on that regard about last fall and winter's radio conditions.  By the time I got home from work, ate supper, washed up, and had some radio time, it was after 7:30 or 8 PM.  75 & 80 were so long by that time, I heard nada here in the midwest.  I heard more activity on 160!  The conditions on 75 & 80 were what drove me to get my Viking II - it had 160m capabilty.  I don't think 75 & 80 started to beceom usable later on at night, until at least March of this year.

73,
Ellen - AF9J