[AMRadio] RE: "down below"

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Sep 8 15:21:51 EDT 2008

Like Todd, I never operate on a "supposed" calling frequency. I find a
clear spot anywhere my license allows phone operation and call CQ or find
an interesting QSO and break in. Last week I had an AM QSO around 3930
KHz. I love my VFO and exercise it frequently.

Pete, wa2cwa
"quality is my priority"