[AMRadio] Re: "down below"

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Sep 8 15:31:05 EDT 2008

Actually, if I remember it correctly, the ARRL asked the AM community
back a number of years ago, what the "typical" gathering spots and/or
"calling frequencies" were on the various bands for AM operation.
You might want to contact one of these people to provide input to changes
to, at least, the ARRL Band Plan.
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/index.html#contact

Pete, wa2cwa
"quality is my priority"