[AMRadio] Zenith 5M04 schematic?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Sep 21 23:14:16 EDT 2008

Steve,

If you can read the couplate number you can find the data on it.

http://www.amwindow.org/tech/htm/couplate.htm

I have a pretty complete listing of them should the one you want not
be there.  I have seen sites that have schematics for many of those
radios, try using Google and see what happens.  I don't do anything
with them but there are enough people who do, that there are several
sites for them.  Try searching Google for Ryder's too.

73

Jim/W5JO