[AMRadio] Re: Zenith 5M04 schematic?

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 23:39:36 EDT 2008

Thanks to Pete, WA2CWA for sending a .pdf copy of the schematic, and to
Ray W5XE for confirming it was possible to see that schematic online at
  http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/schematics/

Downloading didn't work because the shared shape file would then be
missing, and online didn't work when I used FireFox with the DjVu
plug-in.  But knowing that Ray was able to do it online led me to try
it using Internet Explorer and the plug-in and there it was.

Also kudos to Jim W5JO for his information on couplates.

Thanks, guys...  all very helpful.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/