[AMRadio] BC Xmtrs for Sale

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 16:00:13 EDT 2008

REPOSTED WITH ATTRIBUTION FROM QRZ.com

---

ke9pq

177473
	Collins 20V-3 Broadcast Transmitter in Beautiful Condition 	Mon Sep 29 11:34:48 2008
Collins 20V-3 Broadcast Transmitter in Beautiful Condition. It is now operational on 10-160m and has a chrome chassis.

The unit is being sold with a fully reconditioned Collins R-390A Receiver in cabinet.

All this equipment is in Collector's Quality Condition and is up and running and fully operational so it can be tested when it is picked up

This station is for sale to be picked up in south central Mississippi.

The Price is $10,050.00 with the R-390A or $8000.00 with out the R-390A

Please email me for more information and pictures of this equipment as it is currently set up.

ke9pq at new.rr.com
  	Full Article->
ke9pq

177472
	Collins 20V-2 Broadcast Transmitter 	Mon Sep 29 11:33:06 2008
Collins 20V-2 Broadcast Transmitter in Beautiful Condition. It is already been modified for use on the 10-80 meter amateur bands (160m can easily be added) It has a chrome chassis and is spotless.

The unit is being sold with a fully reconditioned Collins R-390A Receiver in cabinet.

All this equipment is in Collector's Quality Condition and is up and running and fully operational so it can be tested when it is picked up

This station is for sale to be picked up in south central Mississippi.

The Price is $9500.00 with the R-390A or $7000.00 with out the R-390A

Please email me for more information and pictures of this equipment as it is currently set up.

ke9pq at new.rr.com
  	Full Article->
ke9pq

177471
	for sale Collins 30K-1,75A-1,310-A,270G-1 	Mon Sep 29 11:30:05 2008
Collins 30K-1 Transmitter with 310-A Exciter, 75A-1 Receiver, 270G-1 Matching Speaker and Turner Microphone with stand.

All this equipment is in Collector's Quality Condition and is up and running and fully operational so it can be tested when it is picked up

This station is for sale to be picked up in south central Mississippi.

The Price is $14,000.00

Please email me for more information and pictures of this equipment as it is currently set up.

ke9pq at new.rr.com