[AMRadio] BC Xmtrs for Sale

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 16:15:37 EDT 2008

How much with out the woman;>)
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK
----- Original Message -----
From: "VJB" <wa3vjb at yahoo.com>
To: <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:00 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] BC Xmtrs for Sale

REPOSTED WITH ATTRIBUTION FROM QRZ.com

---

ke9pq

177473
Collins 20V-3 Broadcast Transmitter in Beautiful Condition Mon Sep 29
11:34:48 2008
Collins 20V-3 Broadcast Transmitter in Beautiful Condition. It is now
operational on 10-160m and has a chrome chassis.

The unit is being sold with a fully reconditioned Collins R-390A Receiver in
cabinet.

All this equipment is in Collector's Quality Condition and is up and running
and fully operational so it can be tested when it is picked up

This station is for sale to be picked up in south central Mississippi.

The Price is $10,050.00 with the R-390A or $8000.00 with out the R-390A

Please email me for more information and pictures of this equipment as it is
currently set up.

ke9pq at new.rr.com
  Full Article->
ke9pq

177472
Collins 20V-2 Broadcast Transmitter Mon Sep 29 11:33:06 2008
Collins 20V-2 Broadcast Transmitter in Beautiful Condition. It is already
been modified for use on the 10-80 meter amateur bands (160m can easily be
added) It has a chrome chassis and is spotless.

The unit is being sold with a fully reconditioned Collins R-390A Receiver in
cabinet.

All this equipment is in Collector's Quality Condition and is up and running
and fully operational so it can be tested when it is picked up

This station is for sale to be picked up in south central Mississippi.

The Price is $9500.00 with the R-390A or $7000.00 with out the R-390A

ke9pq at new.rr.com
  Full Article->
ke9pq

177471
for sale Collins 30K-1,75A-1,310-A,270G-1 Mon Sep 29 11:30:05 2008
Collins 30K-1 Transmitter with 310-A Exciter, 75A-1 Receiver, 270G-1
Matching Speaker and Turner Microphone with stand.

All this equipment is in Collector's Quality Condition and is up and running
and fully operational so it can be tested when it is picked up

This station is for sale to be picked up in south central Mississippi.

The Price is $14,000.00

ke9pq at new.rr.com