[AMRadio] 7160 tonight

Tom Prohigh tomp at prohigh.com
Wed Apr 1 20:47:30 EDT 2009

I am listening on 7160 now

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike Duke, K5XU
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:32 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] 7160 tonight

When I first came up there about an hour ago, Don was as strong as burnt
toast. The receiver would go totally quiet accept for his audio whenever he
was transmitting.

Shortly after that, the band moved around, and his signal went down.

Overall, I was hearing more stations from the group than I was last night.

Like Joe, I too will have a working antenna soon.

Mike Duke, K5XU

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net

13:05:00