[AMRadio] VK 40m allocation

Nigel Holmes Holmes.Nigel at abc.net.au
Thu Apr 2 21:41:48 EDT 2009

 The VK 40m segment is now 7000 - 7200 kHz Primary user and 7200 - 7300
kHz Secondary user. We can use any mode anywhere in the band, but a
gentlemen's agreement prefers telephony kept in 7040-7300 kHz.

For the full Australian spectrum plan see ACMA pdf here
http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/1001/pc=PC_2713

73 Nigel VK3DZ