[AMRadio] Halli SX-24

Ken Sands ken.sands at cavtel.net
Fri Apr 3 18:48:24 EDT 2009

I have an SX-24 that I restored that is OK but the S meter circuit is kinda
flaky being tough to zero.
Sensitivity on 20 15 and 10 is very marginal and the IF really needs to be
carefully aligned to the crystal that is in the unit, it usually has drifted
off.

A good AM receiver, not a great one for CW, but very worth your time.

Ken K8TFD