[AMRadio] 7160 tonight: Suggestion

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:38:05 EDT 2009

FB Ken -

You sounded your usual loud, strapping self on 40, the band is indeed
in fine shape tonight. Just went back out to find W9AD booming in
along with W0VMC (of course, they can barely hear each other), and a
weak K1JJ along with a K5 in Arkansas with plenty of carrier but not
enough audio.

Looks like 40 will be a lot more fun now with the BC stations vacating
below. Even after the 'new' wears off, there's bound to be a strong
contingent remaining down low to represent the AM mode.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4