[AMRadio] 7160Kc - The Video

Jim WB5OXQ inb Waco, TX wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Sat Apr 4 12:32:13 EDT 2009

I would love to participate in this but I have no vintage equipment right now.  Except for my linear amplifier I am running Kenwood which with the heil mike and good dsp audio settings I am told I have excellent audio.  My amplifier is American made TenTec Titan 425 and easily makes legal limit on am with about 10 watts of drive giving my transciever a lot of headroom.  I do have a camcorder and a digital camera that can shoot video and a video capture card in my pc.  I watched the video and was impressed but like most I am not fortunate to have a broadcast transmitter.  I was offered one a couple of years ago from a station that went dark but it was FM so I knew I could not use it for ham.
Jim WB5OXQ