[AMRadio] 7160Kc - The Video

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:24:37 EDT 2009

I don't think vintage gear is required Jim, just a decent/readable AM
signal. The days of the 'tube gear only/professional audio only' snobs
has passed (not that we don't still enjoy pleasing audio). No one can
see what you're running but you, so if you don't mind...

You can always run something else later if it makes your day. Being on
the air to add more AM content now is what matters.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4