[AMRadio] Saturday night on 7160 AM

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:50:54 EDT 2009

Jim you were coming in quite well here in NC, heard you solid from
your first transmission through Robert 'VMC saying your signal had
come up. Nice sounding signal, too. Got my 40m dipole up last night
temporarily, actually better than I expected, but dinner and other
things kept me from jumping in. Maybe later tonight.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4