[AMRadio] Henry Plate Current Meter needed

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 17:35:28 EDT 2009

Ronnie:

Whoa!  Go slow!  If you remove the meter from the
panel,  you should see on the panel a large hole for
the meter "guts" and four small holes for mounting.

It turns out that lots and lots and lots of meters may
very well fit those holes.  So, as a worst-case
scenario, you get a "new" meter that looks different
from those remaining, you might also consider
replacing all of them if you want them to look like
siblings.

If necessary, use a meter-scale drawing program
such as Meter.exe to rescale the new meters.

- Jim WB6BLD