[AMRadio] Henry Plate Current Meter needed

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Apr 7 17:45:43 EDT 2009

Ronnie there is a discussion about what kind of amplifier to get on
AM Fone.  It  turned over to Henry amps and this very thing, meters.
If I remember correctly those meters are very hard to find if you
find them at all.  You might go over there and read about page 3 to
the end.
http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=19241.0

73rds,

Jim