[AMRadio] 160 Meter Operation from WFEA Tower Site

Radio Station KW1I kw1i at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 22:12:44 EDT 2009

Tomorrow night (Friday, April 10) around midnite after WFEA (1370 kHz),
Manchester, NH shuts down for the day K1PJS will come up on 1885 kHz or so
with a T368 and the 350 ft Blaw-Knox "Diamond" tower.

KW1I will be operating on the same frequency with a Collins 300G (275 watts)
and an inverted - L (65 ft vertical, 120 ft, horizontal and 20 - 120 ft
radios in the SW quadrant).  KW1I is located in Bow, NH about 25 miles north
of WFEA.  Comparison reports will be solicited to evaluate the Blaw-Knox
antenna advantage.

Peter, K1PJS will be sending out a special QSO for all contacts.

Dale
KW1I

Info on the Blaw-Knox tower at WFEA:
http://www.manfrommars.com/wfeatowers.html