[AMRadio] New Member -- Hello All

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Apr 21 21:23:06 EDT 2009

Hi Neil,

Welcome aboard and wish you good luck as you return to AM.

Derb is a kind fellow who will do all he can to help you with your
SBG-201.  He normally is found here

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php

In the search box type Gonset and you will find a wealth of
information about the amp and how to contact Derb.

73

Jim/W5JO