[AMRadio] Is the novelty of the "new" 40m bandwearing offalready?

Al Perkins alsan19420 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:26:39 EDT 2009

Thank you for the coureous reply. If you'll remember we had the same situation when they eliminated the code. I guess I am just looking at it from the standpoint of the Govt. in all there infinite wisdom selling off or giving away our frequencies. I have many AM friends I left in Maine and we had this discussion many times at club meetings.

Right now all I have for an old AM rig is a G-50. I gave away several old rigs as we moved to TN and had to much to ship so will be looking for another rig to use on AM 80-40. Hope we meet on the air waves at some point

73OM

Allen KA1KIX