[AMRadio] More not so good news

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 15:16:46 EDT 2009

Jim - If it works I'm all for it!

I haven't strung the 160 wire yet - but I have bored two holes in the
foundation.  One for the ground, the other for the 1/4" copper wire
antenna to come off the BC-939 antenna coupler for the BC-610.

That ought to make easy work for a 160 solution here.  Otherwise I'd
have to do some "strange" cobbling of things.  The property isn't big
enough!  The neighbor across the street isn't too keen about letting me
tie off to his flagpole! <BG>

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN