[AMRadio] Is the novelty of the "new" 40m bandwearing

Al Perkins alsan19420 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:43:59 EDT 2009

Thank you Sir: That was about what I was eluding to but some are like the SAY NA TO NO CODERS. Its about keeping the hobby alive and participation by all. As soon as I am setteled in my new home here in TN I'll find an old rig and jump in.  I will also endeavor to pass the Extra Class just to say I did it.

Al Perkins 1SG Ret
KA1KIX