[AMRadio] Is the novelty of the "new" 40m bandwearing

Al Perkins alsan19420 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:51:16 EDT 2009

Thanks for the kind words Jim. I did not mean to stir up a hornets nest but I should have know there would be the "I hate no code" Mentality. I'll just slide into the shadows and obtain another AM rig and come on the air. I like many are just worried about our frequencies and to treat even the newest Tech with respect and help not hinder for cohesiveness as was accomplished in my units that I commanded.

Well until another day. I am a Native from N. Cal by the way. Los Banos and Sonora.

73 OM

Allen KA1KIX