[AMRadio] code/ no code "debate

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 13:24:46 EDT 2009

Ron, It has ALREADY been said, "Drop it".

When you got your NE4S, they darn sure WERE NOT doing code OR writtenn
exams like the 30s or before.

I know the QSO type exams they gave in Atlanta.  The written was also a
joke even in 1980.

I used Military tapes to practice.  Now THOSE were like the code exams
of yore!

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN