[AMRadio] DX100B

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 12:16:48 EDT 2009

Does anybody know if the DX100B was planned to be used with a SSB adaptor sometime in the future by Heath?  The one I have has a fuse installed to power a 12 volt xfmr for the PTT, and it is in a hole that is obviously punched by Heath for an SO239.  There is another SO239 installed near the normal antenna output, with sheet metal screws, I think some previous owner intended to put in an antenna xfr relay.  The schematic I have, which is for the DX100, the model with the big cabinet, but the small knobs unlike the first DX100, does not show any SSB cabling.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC