[AMRadio] Seeking advice on "wires in trees"

John, K5SEE john at k5see.com
Tue Apr 28 16:16:37 EDT 2009

I am going to need to have some tree work done before long.? At the present time, my antennas are held up in lower limbs by cords I have gotten over limbs by various methods.? I keep looking up higher at the tall pines and wondering if I could employ a tree climber to mount some kind of "permanent" support such as a pulley near the top.

Would like to receive suggestions from folks that have done this and achieved relative permanence for antenna supports.? Thanks for your consideration.

73 de John, K5SEE

"When CW is no longer required, it will be a necessity." de K5SEE