[AMRadio] Filament choke

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 09:36:45 EDT 2009

Here's my schematic so far for the 160m amp:

http://www.wd8das.net/160m-GI7B.JPG

This one won't be a as pretty as some... I'm going to build it on a
steel chassis that has been used by others for at least four other
projects and is literally swiss-cheesed with useful holes.  (more holes
than steel maybe)

The front panel is 1/8" aluminum sheet also somewhat holey, but
smoothed and now painted nicely with textured gray.  The cabinet looks
like it came from a later-vintage Meissner Signal Shifter with liftable
lid and plenty of ventilation holes.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/