[AMRadio] Good or bad?

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrl at gwltd.com
Thu Apr 30 21:49:21 EDT 2009

Look at it this way, these types of people getting a ham ticket are not
in most all likely hood going to become serious hams, but they do count
in the numbers game. So I would rather have their numbers than not, in
case you have not noticed the numbers of hams is going down not up.
While I agree that getting a ham license today is way to easy, if it was
not, then there would be darn few of us left.

W9WRL.com