[AMRadio] Good or bad?

EdwMullin at aol.com EdwMullin at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 22:26:13 EDT 2009

Isn't one of the primary points of Amateur Radio to provide communication
sevices when none exist?
Seems like they have a need, and good reason, and are going about it the
right way.  Any time someone expresses an interest in Amateur Radio, we
ought to always show our best side, wether we agree with their reasons or
ambitions or not.  At worst, we'll get a reputation for being a nice bunch  of
folks.
Remember, you can only make a first impression  once.