[AMRadio] Classic Link Coupled Tuner

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 13:20:13 EDT 2009

Thank you John!

You said it in terms that I wasn't dealing with at the time.  I was
still working on my first cup of coffee, and being pestered by a 13 1/2
year old ShiTzu, that wanted a snack and another run outside to take
care of business. <sigh>

Makes it hard to keep the thought train running in the right direction.

The effects of link coupling are significant.  You've pointed it out
VERY well!  I haven't used a swinging link since building a 4-1000 amp
with the info from Eimac.

Mostly I deal with rotating links.

Bob - N0DGN