[AMRadio] W2A

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 09:30:23 EDT 2009

For those who worked W2A this past weekend, we now have a QSL manager.

John N2ZYZ, who was among the station ops, has posted a nice set of still photos of the event. He will compile the log and is crafting a special commemorative QSL.

Many thanks to Dave, W2VW for organizing this event.

If you missed us, here are some YouTube videos showing just a small portion of the great time we had.

Regards to all.
Paul/VJB

Still photos / slide show from John N2ZYZ:

http://www.flickr.com/johngo1

Still photos and web page rundown from Ken, W2DTC:

http://w2dtc.com/2009-0814-w2a-page.htm

Exterior footage of the site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdAc9XmyBw

Friday night's station op, Kerri KC2UFU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuueqTl0fDo

P.S.  Could someone kindly post this email to the military radio reflector and the boatanchors reflector?  We worked folks from both groups. Many thanks.