[AMRadio] SX-28 Experts Needed

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:21:10 EDT 2009

I am getting ready to recap and replace most all resistors in an SX-28 I
just got a few days ago.  There are several resistors that visibly show over
heating and indicate way high.  Two of them I've not been able to ID based
on color (burned) or placement in the circuit.

This one obviously has red for the first band, but the others are not so
evident:
http://w5ami.net/sx28/V15_basres.jpg

Here is the other:
http://w5ami.net/sx28/V5_badres.jpg

For those that are familiar with the SX-28, the locations should be evident
in these photos.  I hope someone out there can tell me which resistors these
are, and what their values are.

Thanks & 73,
Brian / wa5am